One of my most loved Southeast Asian nourishment is meat curry. Asian nourishment is constantly arranged with enormous measure of distinctive flavors. The flavors bring out bizarre and wonderful flavors that are difficult to stand up to. Here is a formula to one of my top picks.
- 1 medium bowl of per-boiled beef ( boil the beef for 1 hour)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp blended ginger
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp red pepper
- 2 bay leaf
- 3 cardamom seeds
- 1 cup oil
- 1 ½ tbsp salt or to taste
- 2 large onion sliced
- In a preheated pot add oil, ginger, and garlic; stir.
- Add onion and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add ingredients from #1 – # 12 and stir continuously.
- Cook all the ingredients for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes your food should be ready to be served.
Asian Food asian recipes bangladeshi food beef beef curry curry gorur mangsho indian food mangsho