I wanted to share this card that I received from my BFF during my first pregnancy. It was such a lovely gesture from her that brought joy to my heart. I also received a heart box of chocolate and handmade fruit basket that was exquisite.
I will tell you how to replicate this card if you wish to make for your dear ones.
- Piece of cardboard paper
- Scrapbook paper
- Index card
- Bead necklace
- Hot glue/gun
- Tissue paper
- Cut the cardboard paper into a shape of bodysuit.
- Cut the scrap paper to a shape of bodysuit.
- Glue the scrap paper bodysuit on top of the cardboard bodysuit.
- Place one ribbon into the midsection of the bodysuit and another piece to the lower portion of the suit.
- Glue the index card between the two ribbons.
- Cut out a piece of index card into a bib shape and glue it around the collar of the bodysuit.
- Glue the necklace and the bow around the neck.
- Scramble the tissue paper
- Glue the tissue paper all around the bodysuit.
- Write your lovely message in the card.
baby card fruit basket heart box of chocolate